Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Sarah Bush Lincoln Health Center
Mattoon/Charleston, IL 61938 United States
Hospital employed position
Base salary - $315,500.00
STRONG benefits package adding $72,000+ value
signing bonus & loan assistance
health, vision, dental, disability, life
33 days vacation
5 days + $6,000 CME annually
Join a staff of eight EM residency-trained, EM board-certified physicians who form a well-trained, cohesive group with a long work history here.
· 40 hours of physician coverage + 12 hours of mid level coverage for low acuity patients
· 37,000 visits a year through the Emergency Department
· Hospital-employed group with 15 years stability enjoys strong relationship with community, Administration and medical staff
· Broad on-call specialty support with Cardiology, ENT, GI, Gen. Surgery, Hem/Onc, Ortho, Peds being represented
COMPENSATION and BENEFITS
· Annual compensation - $315,500.00
· Family health, vision and dental insurance; disability and life plans
· Generous executive pension plan with match
· Vacation (33 days)
· CME ($6,000 + 5 day allotment)
Won awards in:: Most Wired Rural Hospital; Illinois Performance Excellence Gold Award for Achievement of Excellence.
Mattoon/Charleston is 130 miles east of St. Louis, 130 miles west of Indianapolis and 180 south of Chicago. Enjoy easy interstate access while still reaping the benefits of a family-friendly community, no traffic and safe neighborhoods. Abundant recreational activities make this a perfect location for outdoor enthusiasts. Beautiful lakes, water sports, golf courses, hiking and lots of children activities.
Education, training, experience:
Prefer EM residency trained; EM board certified/prepared, internal medicine/family physician considered.
Terms & Conditions